We are currently shortlisting for interview and are no longer taking applications for this position.
We have a vacancy for an Office Administrator with first class organisation skills and the ability to take responsibility for managing office systems, developing new procedures, and tracking compliance.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Overseeing and developing all office procedures and systems
- General office administration and management of all office supplies
- Maintaining petty cash, invoicing & PO books to send to Accounts
- Management of purchase order system and provision of monthly cost reports
- Management and tracking of task and project system for all staff
- Updating of website news items and social media feed
- Contact database development and management
- Organisation of travel arrangements
- Provision of administrative support to CEO
- Liaising with the appropriate personnel internally & externally on HR issues and implementing solutions
- Hire and management of interns
- Administration of Holidays applications and maintenance of training matrix
- Organisation of quarterly staff events
Skills / Experience
- 3rd Level Qualification in Business Studies, Business Administration, HRM or similar
- Strong administrative & organisational skills essential with experience or demonstrable ability in developing and implementing procedures
- High class communication and interpersonal skills required
- Excellent IT skills essential
- 2-3 years office management experience/similar an advantage
- Experience of ISO 9000 an additional advantange
Good communication skills, a flexible and positive approach to work and the ability to maintain confidentiality is essential.
Please apply with CV and cover letter to email@example.com before end 14th February.