National Space Centre has a vacancy for an Office Manager with strong administrative ability to provide support to CEO and take full reponsibility for office systems and procedures as outlined below.
If you are interested in this position and available for an immediate start, please send your CV to email@example.com before 24th January 2014.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Overseeing all office procedures, systems and supplies
- General office administration
- Project Management
- Contact database development and management
- Organisation of travel arrangments
- Provision of administrative support to CEO
- Basic accounting duties
- Managment of purchase order system and provision of monthly cost reports
- Liasing with the appropriate personnel internally & externally on HR issues and implementing solutions
- Hire and management of interns
- Administration of Holidays applications
- Maintenance of training matrix
- Management and tracking of task and project system for all staff
- Occasional travel to exhibitions may be required
Skills / Experience Required for this position:
- 3rd Level Qualification or equivalent in Business Studies, Business Administration, Marketing, HRM or similar
- Minimum 2-3 years office management experience/similar
- Strong administrative & organisational skills
- Experience or demonstrable ability in developing and implementing procedures
- High class communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills
Good communication skills, a flexible and positive approach to work and the ability to maintain confidentiality is essential.
Salary on application. For consideration please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 31st Jan.