12 Jan, 2012 :: GATEWAY OPERATIONS SUPPORT TECHNICIAN (Electrical). This position is now filled.
- As part of a team, the Technician will be responsible for the support of Site Operations with particular emphasis on electrical systems.
- The role will provide exposure to all aspects of day-to-day operations on the site and will revolve around monitoring and maintenance of electro/mechanical/IT systems (training will be provided).
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Third Level or Senior Trade Qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- Aptitude for problem solving and trouble shooting.
- Experience of acceptance testing / commissioning.
- Good Systems skills (Excel / Word / AutoCAD / Sketchup etc).
- Experience in a telecommunications or datacentre environment an advantage but not essential.