30 Jan, 2012 :: IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN, JobBridge Internship. This position is now filled.
- The intern will gain practical experience in in-house and 3rd party hardware and software support in a Space industry environment.
- This oppurtunity will include exposure to installation, configuration, fault-finding and repair duties necessary to maintain optimal systems performance.
- The intern will receive formal/informal training in the following: satellite communication systems.
- On completion the intern will have attained skills in: Systems support and troubleshooting problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion. Working to project schedules in an international environment. Ability to deal directly with international customers and vendors.
- The role will provide exposure to all aspects of day-to-day operations on the site and will revolve around monitoring and maintenance of electro/mechanical/IT systems (training will be provided).
- Enthusiastic team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Quick learning uptake with strong problem-solving skills and adaptability.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) and strong attention to detail essential.
View full details: JobBridge