This is a part time permanent position (9am – 1pm, Monday to Friday) subject to initial 6 month trial period.
The Office Administrator will take responsibility for managing office systems in accordance with existing and new procedures, will be responsible for tracking compliance, and will report to the CEO.
This position is based at Elfordstown Earthstation, Midleton, Co Cork (Eircode P25 P526). OWN TRANSPORT IS ESSENTIAL.
Interested? Please apply via Indeed.com.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Overseeing and developing all office procedures and systems
- General office administration and management of all office supplies
- Maintaining petty cash, invoicing & PO books to send to Accounts
- Management of purchase order system and provision of monthly cost reports
- Management and tracking of task and project system for all staff
- Organisation of travel arrangements
- Provision of administrative support to CEO
- Hire and management of interns
- Administration of Holiday applications and maintenance of training matrix
- Organisation of quarterly staff events
- 3rd level qualification in Business Studies, Business Administration, Bookkeeping or equivalent experience required.
- Strong administrative & organisational skills essential with excellent attention to detail
- Experience or demonstrable ability in developing and implementing procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a small team essential
- Experience of Microsoft Planner and accounts software an advantage
- Experience of ISO 9000 an additional advantage
Good communication skills, a flexible and positive approach to work and the ability to maintain confidentiality is essential.
Job Type: Part-time
- Monday to Friday
Application deadline: 04/03/2022
Reference ID: NSC/Adm/2022
Apply via Indeed.com