We have a vacancy for an Office Administrator with first class organisation skills and the ability to take responsibility for managing office systems, developing new procedures, and tracking compliance.
This is an 18 hr/week position. Hours for this position are 4 days per week, 9.30am – 2pm, but may be tailored to suit the right candidate.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Overseeing and developing all office procedures and systems
- General office administration and management of all office supplies
- Maintaining petty cash, invoicing & PO books to send to Accounts
- Management of purchase order system and provision of monthly cost reports
- Management and tracking of task, project and milestone system for all staff
- Organisation of travel arrangements
- Provision of administrative support to CEO
- Liaising with the appropriate personnel internally & externally on HR issues and implementing solutions
- Hire and management of interns
- Administration of Holidays applications and maintenance of training matrix
- Organisation of quarterly staff events
Skills / Experience
- 3rd Level Qualification in Business Studies, Business Administration, HRM or similar
- Strong administrative & organisational skills essential with experience or demonstrable ability in developing and implementing procedures
- High class communication and interpersonal skills required
- Excellent IT skills essential
- 2-3 years office management experience/similar an advantage
- Experience of ISO 9000 an additional advantange
Good communication skills, a flexible and positive approach to work and the ability to maintain confidentiality is essential.
Please apply with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18 January 2019.